General Information for Thailand
(updated December 2016)
* * * * *

(Special thanks to Darren Mcgarry of Key Visa for his technical expertise and keeping us ‘up to date’ with the ever-changing visa scene)

* News December 2016 – Single-Entry Tourist Visa (SETV),
Free now until end of February 2017

* News 31 December 2016 – Amendment to Border-Run rules
Maximum 2 ‘Visa Exempt’ Land Border entries per year
No problem if you have a valid Visa

* News October 2016 – Not all Consulates can issue Multi-Entry Visas

* News April 2016 – Thai-Consulate Birmingham UK Closed, Permanently

* News 2015 – 2-entry and 3-entry Tourist Visa withdrawn

Many helpful websites are listed at the end of this article.


The choice of visas available in Thai-Embassies & Consulates world-wide varies with location, and the requirements needed to qualify for these visas vary also, thus making this article a general guide at best. Please make specific requests to your intended Embassy, Consulate or Immigration Office before committing finances for travel.

As a general rule, any foreigner wishing to travel to Thailand for more than 30-days needs to obtain a VISA, which is a document issued by a Thai Embassy or Consulate outside of Thailand and gives the holder ‘travel permission’ to formally request entry into Thailand within a given period of time and for certain purposes. There are several different types of visas available based on purpose of visit and length of stay required.


*The very popular ‘Thai Consulate’ at Birmingham, UK. is now Closed Permanently. There are 6 other Consulates in the UK.

*Overstay Penalties now include ‘BANNED FROM THAILAND’.
If you overstay the ‘Permission to Stay’ stamp in your Passport, it is a criminal offense. Depending how long you ‘overstay’, you may be ‘Banned from re-entering Thailand’ for a period up to 10 years.


(a) 30 Days – No Visa required when entering over a land border.
(b) 30 Days – No Visa required when entering through an airport.
(c)(1)(2) 60 Days – Tourist Visa obtained outside Thailand.
(d) 90 Days – Non-Immigrant Visa obtained outside Thailand.
(e) 1 calendar year (365 Days) – Non-Immigrant Visa obtained outside Thailand

(a, b) In the case of tourism there are certain circumstances where the traveler is either exempt from needing to apply for a visa or can apply for a ‘visa on arrival’ when entering Thailand.  (different rules for different nationalities and passports – do please check).

(a) With effect from November 2016 any person eligible to enter Thailand under the ‘Visa Exemption Rule’ will be granted a stay of maximum of 30-days if entering through a land border checkpoint from a neighboring country. This is available to all ages.
From 31 December 2016 only 2 such entries are permitted per calendar year.

(b) With effect from August 2014 any person eligible to enter Thailand under the ‘Visa Exemption Rule’ arriving by air will be granted a stay of maximum 30-days. A further 30-days may be added, in Thailand, on application to an Immigration Office. This extension will ADD to the original date, not replace it, so apply before expiry, you will NOT lose total time.

(c)(1) A Single-entry Tourist Visa (SETV) is available from a Thai Embassy or Consulate (outside Thailand) and is stamped in your passport before travel to Thailand, allowing a stay for up to 60-days on entry. A further 30-days may be added, in Thailand, on payment of 1900 baht. This Visa is available to all ages Free until end of February 2017.

(c)(2) A Multi-entry Tourist Visa (METV) is available from a Thai Embassy and some Consulates (in your ‘home country’) and is stamped in your passport before travel to Thailand, allowing multiple entries over a 6 month period starting from the date stamped into your passport, each entry limited to 60-days maximum (plus an optional paid 30-day extension for each 60-day entry). This Visa is available to all ages, but does require a lot of additional documentation (see UK Consulate links below).

(d) A Non-Immigrant Visa (Non-Imm O) is available from a Thai Embassy or Consulate (outside Thailand) and is stamped in your passport before travel to Thailand, allowing a stay of up to 90-days on entry (restrictions for applicants under 60 years of age). Extensions of 365-days are available in Thailand, but specific qualifications apply.

(e) Non-Immigrant Long-Stay Visa (Non-Imm O-A) is available from a Thai Embassy (outside Thailand), and allows a stay up to 365-days (only applicants over 50 years of age), can extend within Thailand. Specific qualifications apply. (Only available in your passport country)


Any of the above methods of entering Thailand CAN be extended for 1 year in Thailand, but very special qualifications apply – including age & financial status – can take up to a month to obtain.

VERY IMPORTANT – No matter which ‘visa’ you have in your passport, on arrival in Thailand you WILL receive a ‘Permission To Stay Stamp’ (PTSS) in your passport. This is the MOST IMPORTANT of all stamps as it tells you the latest date by which you MUST LEAVE THAILAND (unless you have obtained further permission to stay longer). Do please check this date, it may not be what you expect. If you think an error has been made please ask for assistance immediately – trying to correct this later is NOT easy. A PTSS stamp overrides any date on your Visa. Be polite – errors can easily occur.

(a) Entering Thailand ‘overland’ usually allows a 30-day ‘free’ stay – unless you have obtained a longer stay Visa before arrival. You may be required to show proof of onward travel within that same period. This is a ‘Visa Exempt Entry’, not an actual Visa.  (This method of entry is limited to 2 entries per calendar year and cannot be repeated continuously)

(b) Entering Thailand ‘by air’ usually allows a 30 day ‘free’ stay – unless you have obtained a longer stay Visa before arrival. You are often required to show proof of onward travel within that same 30-days at your ‘home’ airport ‘check-in’. This is a ‘Visa Exempt Entry’, not an actual Visa. (Currently this method of entry may be repeated)

(c)(1) Single-entry Tourist Visas are the easiest to get, and each allow a stay up to 60-days, and may be ‘extended’ (once) for a further 30-days at an Immigration Office inside Thailand – extension cost 1900 baht. Apply for this extension during 14 days before needed – you will NOT lose time, it will be ADDED to the existing date.

(c)(2) Multi-entry Tourist Visas are available in your ‘home country’, each allow a stay up to 60-days (plus an optional paid 30-day extension), multiple times over a 6-month period starting from the date the visa is stamped into your passport.

PLEASE NOTE: currently, any ‘extension of stay’ application (form-TM7) in Thailand requires additional proof of ‘address in Thailand’, plus (maybe) property owner’s details on form-TM30. (this does NOT apply to 90-day reports form-TM47)

Trips to the ‘Border’ are a daily organized event from Pattaya, Bangkok and many other major cities.

These ‘Border Visa Run’ companies charge around 2400 baht (inclusive cost from Pattaya).

(d) Non-Immigrant Visas are not readily available to people under 50 years of age – unless you can show a specific ‘connection’ to Thailand.  e.g. Marriage to Thai Spouse, Thai Child, Pensioner, attending Thai school, Business, Working in Thailand.

If a Visa (d above) states ‘multiple-entry’, this allows an unlimited number of entries into Thailand during 1 year (each entry maximum 90-days – NOT extendable), but each new entry starts when re-entering Thailand from another country. (Usually only available from your passport country)


A multiple-entry visa does NOT allow you to stay continuously in Thailand for 1 year (a very common misunderstanding). It only allows you to VISIT Thailand multiple times WITHIN A 1 YEAR PERIOD. Generally only a ‘retirement extension’, or a ‘spousal support extension’, allows you to STAY in Thailand CONTINUOUSLY for 1 year, and is available in Thailand as an ADD-ON to this visa, for qualifying persons. (check your PTSS in passport)
A NON IMMIGRANT MULTI-ENTRY VISA simply allows you to VISIT Thailand, for up to 90-days each trip, AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WISH in 1 year. VERY DIFFERENT!
* * * * * *

(e) A Non-Immigrant Long-Stay Visa (Retirement O-A) is available from a Thai Embassy (in your own country) and is stamped in your passport before travel to Thailand, allowing a stay for up to 365-days on entry. Extensions up to 365-days are available, but specific qualifications apply.

Basically an O-A is a ‘1-year full retirement visa’ obtained in your home country, without the need to upgrade it on arrival in Thailand. You do need to show financial standing, medical status, and a criminal activity report – all in your home country!

Currently this visa is available in UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, UAE, but may be available elsewhere. (please let us know if you get one of these in another Country)  (this category should not be confused with the previous ‘O’ visa type)

If you are unable to satisfy the requirements of the ‘O-A’ visa in your ‘home country’, the only other option available to you is the non-immigrant category ‘O’ visa (maybe multiple entry) – see earlier – which may be extendable for up to a year, when in Thailand. The end result is similar, but not quite the same.

[Reports from our members say that obtaining an O-A in your home country is complex & expensive. Most say they would choose to upgrade a Non-Imm ‘O’ in Thailand as a much simpler & cheaper option. The only real advantage (for O-A) is that the financial requirement applies to the country of application, not Thailand, so your money can stay in your country for at least one more year – probably at higher rates of interest. But this may well be overtaken by the added cost of preparing for, and obtaining, this visa.]

The advantage is that you will better understand the requirements for such a visa as the instructions will be written in your local language, and the financial requirements relate to a bank account in the country of application in the first instance. Make inquiries. Be ready to receive conflicting information from different offices, as a certain amount of variation exists in the interpretation of the rules. Be patient & ‘go with the flow’. Look upon it as ‘good training’ for living in Thailand.

Sometimes this visa is available as a ‘Multiple Entry’ type – at added cost. This means it has the same advantage as a ‘Multi-entry O visa’ (except that the 90 day stay becomes a 365 day stay) and if you have this you will NOT need to purchase an ‘exit re-entry permit’ when going ‘in & out’ of Thailand during the life of the original visa only – check dates.

Not every Embassy is issuing this ‘extra’ type.

Folk who go this route often comment on the ‘hassle factor’ in their own country, rather than arriving with an ‘O visa’ and upgrading in Thailand. e.g. you don’t need a Police report in Thailand. You don’t need to have any documents ‘notarized’ in Thailand (except income/pension verification). The medical document is usually not required – a lot less than a full medical check in (say) USA. If you stay in Pattaya it’s all done locally – no long distance travel. Therefore the extra cost involved in doing this in your own country may well be more than the extra bank interest earned over a two year period by keeping your money back home, and you do have to bring money here to ‘live on’ anyway. The only real advantage to applying for this O-A type in your home country (if you can get it!) is the ‘multiple-entry’ aspect if you need to travel frequently.


All visas stamped in your passport will have:
1-    a unique number,
2-    visa category,
3-    number of permitted journeys to Thailand,
4-    ‘must be utilized by’ date,
5-    date of stamping in your passport.

All visas have a ‘life’ (4- above) – a ‘Use By’ date – when they are stamped in your passport. The date of expiry of that visa is shown. This is the ‘validity of the visa’ (not the permitted length of stay in Thailand). Your visa must NOT have expired in order for you to ENTER Thailand – even if you have never used it. Do not obtain your visa a long time before you travel, it’s ‘life’ starts the day it is stamped into your passport!

Tourist, and Non-Immigrant Visas typically have a ‘Use By’ date of 3 months. This means you must travel to Thailand within 3 months of your visa being ‘stamped’ into your passport, in order for it to work. Multiple versions of a visa do have a 6 month life.

The ‘Use By’ life of a visa in your passport should not be confused with how long you will be allowed to stay in Thailand. You may enter Thailand as late as just 1 day before the ‘Use By’ date expires, and still stay in Thailand the full amount of time allowed under the visa type. Look upon a visa as a temporary open door to allow you to enter Thailand. Your length of stay starts from that entry date. Therefore do not apply for your visa too long in advance of your travel. If it expires before you arrive you will only get an ‘automatic’ 30-day stay.
* * * * * *

It is usually not possible to challenge, or change, a decision by an Embassy or Consulate in any country, or Immigration Official in Thailand. You are a ‘guest’ in their country, and they can choose to allow you to come, stay or leave. However you can ‘appeal’ a refusal of visa and request an explanation, but you may not always get one.

To stay beyond the date granted by Immigration is a very serious criminal offense (YES, CRIMINAL). You become an ‘illegal Alien’, and the penalties may include fines, jail and deportation. Recently ‘Visa Run’ transports to the border have been checked by Police at the roadside. Anyone found not to have a ‘current permission to stay stamp’ is arrested. Often Police visit Hotels, Guest Houses and late-night tourist venues to check for drugs, anyone found not to have a ‘current permission to stay stamp’ is arrested.

-Extensions – Available inside Thailand.-

Almost all visas listed above may be extended to become a ‘Long-Term’ visa similar to a ‘Retirement Visa’, and will be extendable inside Thailand thereafter. But there are stringent requirements and qualifications involving age and finance each time it is extended. (see below for link to downloadable application forms)

Permission to Stay Stamp (in Passport)

To stay beyond the date granted by Immigration is a very serious CRIMINAL offence. You become an ‘illegal Alien’, and the penalties include fines, jail and deportation. Anyone found not to have a ‘current permission to stay stamp’ in their passport is arrested. You are required to carry evidence of ‘permission to stay’ when outside your accommodation.

Passport expiry date (rules changed) August 2013

A ‘permission to stay’ stamp cannot state a date later than your Passport’s expiry date. For ANY extension the length of time cannot exceed your Passport’s expiry date. You will receive a shorter than usual period date & the extra time CANNOT be added to your NEW Passport later. On the expiry of the stated Extension date you WILL need to apply for a ‘New Extension’ for 1900 baht. If you ‘Replace’ your Passport before the expired date, the ‘old’ passport’s ‘Permission to Stay’ stamp continues to be ‘valid’ until it’s expiration.

Some countries will allow a Passport’s unused time to be added to a new Passport’s expiry date on renewal.

90-Day Report (form-TM47)

Anyone staying in Thailand longer than 90-days continuously must report to an Immigration Office (with detailed proof of their address on the 1st visit) each and every 90-days until they leave. A NEW 90-day period starts (day 1) on your return to Thailand.

General Information

Generally, you can ONLY get new visas OUTSIDE Thailand. You cannot ‘renew’ your visa inside Thailand (unless there are special circumstances).

You can renew your ‘Permission to Stay’ inside Thailand, if you qualify.
Quite a different thing.

ALL visas are ‘temporary’.
They do not allow you to ‘live’ in Thailand forever.

Do not think you can come to Thailand without a visa and stay forever – you simply cannot!
Equally foreigners cannot usually stay in your country without permission.

Leaving Thailand for a short visit to another country will cancel any remaining time of your ‘permission to stay’ (PTSS). But this can be overcome by obtaining a ‘Re-entry Permit’ from an Immigration Office inside Thailand BEFORE you leave. Cost is 1000 baht for 1 time use – 3800 baht for multi-time use in 1 year. (This preserves your original ‘permission-to-stay’ date, but does NOT add to it)


Trips from Pattaya to the nearest Border currently cost around 2300 baht for an ‘all-in visa run’.

Crossing the Border will cancel your current stay.
Re-entering Thailand will activate any unused, valid, pre-arranged visa already in your passport – or – if you do not have such a visa you will receive a ‘free’ 15 day stamp (30 day stamp for G7 passports).

All visas are for visits to Thailand, and specifically exclude WORKING in Thailand without a ‘work-permit’. There is no exception to this rule. A ‘work-permit’ is required to WORK in Thailand and may be available if you qualify. A ‘work-permit’ is available only from a ‘Labour Office’ in Thailand – not from an Embassy or Consulate abroad.

Since June 2006 it is possible to upgrade a ‘short-stay’ visa into a full 1 year extension for qualifying nationals at certain Immigration offices inside Thailand. This would (for example) allow you to get a 1-year extension for ‘retirement’ purposes, provided you qualify for all the steps. Currently only Bangkok Head-office can achieve this in-house, Pattaya’s local office at Soi 5 Jomtien cannot do this, but they can handle/expedite the paperwork for you.

You must have at least 7 days remaining on your current entry stamp, and it may take a while to finalize. If you wish to leave the country during the process tell Immigration and obtain a special permit. Your qualifying financial requirements must be maintained during the whole process otherwise your application will fail.

The experience of many is that a Thai Consulate is easier to deal with than a Thai Embassy. Consulates will often answer information by phone, but cannot supply visas by mail. Personal visits can provide single-entry visas. Embassies can handle all visa applications – sometimes by mail in your ‘home-country’. BUT, do not try to send your passport overseas for a new visa whilst you stay in Thailand. It is illegal and is easily exposed.

By-the-way, it would not be helpful to state that you are leaving your country to ‘live’ in Thailand, either to the Thai authorities, or to the Embassy or Consulate, as in order to qualify for most of these visas you will be asked to state a ‘permanent’ home-address outside Thailand. After all, a ‘T’ or ‘O’ or ‘O-A’ visa is actually only a ‘temporary’ (renewable) visa. There is no such thing as a ‘permanent emigrant’ visa. You would need a ‘Permanent Residency Permit’ or ‘Citizenship’ in order to eliminate the need for a ‘VISA’ (not a simple procedure).

Many people ask us “How can I come to Thailand for an extended time (or permanently)”. Thailand, in keeping with most other countries, does not allow foreigners to just come and ‘live’ here, unless permission is given by issuing a ‘Residence Permit’. Under normal circumstances this takes a minimum of 3 qualifying years. Before obtaining this ‘permit’, you will be in Thailand only on a ‘temporary visa’. This visa arrangement can be terminated at any time by the Immigration Police and should not be considered a ‘right’ or ‘a way of life’. At best we are ‘guests’ in Thailand, and can be asked to leave at any time. Please behave as a ‘Guest’ would be expected to behave. Do not transgress the rules of your ‘Host’. The laws apply to us all equally.

Individual questions should be addressed by email to:-
with ‘Visa Query’ in the subject line.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

(obtained in Thailand) (forms-TM7 & TM30)

Ideally you should apply for a Non-Immigrant (‘O’) visa before you enter the country from a Thai Embassy or Consulate abroad. Permission to Stay will be for 90-days for the first permit (single entry), but you can apply for a multiple type giving a maximum of a one year stay in Thailand (NOT continuous) interrupted each 90-days by a ‘visa run’ to the border.

NOTE: If you get a 1yr ‘extension’ (to any kind of Non-Immigrant Visa) you MUST report your address to an Immigration Office every 90-days or face a fine of 2000 baht at their office, or 4000 baht if discovered outside their office. (you may be asked for some ‘proof’ to support your address)

Requirements for a 1 year extension to an original ‘O’ visa at an Immigration Office in Thailand:

Completed application form TM7
Passport + Copies of passport or substitute document.
(Passport must have validity in excess of 12 months)
Proof of address of accommodation.
(form TM30 + Utility Bill, or Bank statement in your name – showing your address in Thailand, or Rental Agreement + Owners ID, or Ownership Papers)
Two 4 x 6 cm photos (just one in Pattaya / Jomtien).
1900 baht fee.
Proof of financial status or regular income (such as a pension).
[Letter from your embassy saying you wish to retire in Thailand, and confirming your overseas income if appropriate.] For an applicant who is over 50 years old, proof of a sum of at least 800,000 baht in a Thai bank for the previous 3 months (2 months only for the 1st extension) by obtaining a bank letter, OR an income equal to not less than 65,000 baht per month must be presented (a combination of the two is often permitted).
(Remember these are ‘minimum’ amounts.)

From March 2012 any British Embassy/Consulate letter confirming income from abroad must be accompanied by original documented proof from UK source. This must be available also to Immigration during application.

British Embassy/Consulate letter costs are in excess of 2200 baht.

(The approved extension will ADD 12 months to your current ‘Permission to Stay Stamp’, you will NOT loose time by applying up to 1 month early)

(For a foreigner married to a Thai national, the financial requirements are different. See below)

With all the required documents in hand, and the bank certification dated within a day or two the applicant goes to the Immigration office, the one year Retirement Visa is sometimes issued speedily, but can take up to 3 months for the first time application. This delay is for verification of your claims for qualification.

NOTE: The bank certificate of account balance (for minimum 800,000 baht) must show that the money came into the bank at least 2 months prior to first application (3 months for 2nd & subsequent applications).

(It’s a great idea to ask the bank for a copy of the Telegraphic Transfer document to keep as proof of an International transfer, which may be required in order to re-transfer the money out of Thailand, later)

800,000 baht is the minimum for someone over 50 years, applying for ‘Retirement Extension’.

40,000 baht family income per month is required for a man married to a Thai. A Thai bank account showing a reasonable amount is also required for day-to-day expenses.  OR 400,000 baht in a Thai Bank, with a bank letter authentication.
No income / bank balance combination allowed for ‘marriage extensions’

The overriding criteria are to satisfy the Immigration Officer that you have ‘sufficient’ money to live in Thailand comfortably, without the need to rely on Thailand for support in the event of a big problem. Being able to demonstrate more than the minimum amount goes a long way. If you have the bare minimum and no other income, they may refuse. But if you can show the minimum + even a small regular pension, this will often suffice. They are aware that an ‘age pension’, or ‘company pension’ is ongoing. You will need to confirm an income/pension through your Embassy’s Consulate here in Thailand – remember to bring proof. The Embassy will notarise the documents. The Embassy proof letter must be issued each year (no copies allowed now).


If you have permission to stay for a ‘long’ period (e.g. a ‘Retirement Visa’ or ‘Work Permit’), you must report to an Immigration Office every 90-days (form-TM47) to confirm and maybe prove your address – or pay a 5000 baht fine + 200 baht a day!
* * * * * *

NOTE: if you get a ‘1 year extension’ you must be aware of the consequences of simply leaving Thailand for a ‘trip’. Leaving Thailand will cancel your current visa, and your 1yr extension, and you would have to start again with a NEW visa in order to enjoy another ‘1 year extension’.


The way to safeguard your extension is to obtain a separate ‘Re-entry Permit’ from your local Immigration office, before you travel, so that your current extension will be preserved and continue on your return to Thailand (a one-time use ‘re-entry permit’ is 1000 baht. A multiple use ‘re-entry permit’ is 3800 baht. Both permit types expire on the same anniversary date as the ‘1 year extension’). Re-entry permits are available in Chonburi (Jomtien) Immigration Office. You require 2 photos. Remember, if you renew your extension early, your existing Re-Entry Permit becomes invalid, and a new one is necessary.

There are other Visa ‘types’ available, but they are mostly specialized.
(specific info available on Ministry of Interior website).

You would normally only need one of these after becoming familiar with Thailand for some time.

All this may sound horribly complex! But remember, you only need (and indeed can only have) ONE visa at a time. Decide which type you need, then learn the rules for THAT visa type. It’s not really as bad as it sounds, plus you can always ask us!

Some people even write to complain we don’t give enough detail – WOW!

In the UK the London Thai Embassy issues the O-A visa to qualifying applicants by personal attendance. The UK Consulates will give application details, but refer you to the Embassy for application.

The Consulate in Hull (UK) has recently updated their website with very helpful information on obtaining various visas. Those applicants in UK can download forms for application.

See links for Consulate addresses in the United Kingdom, USA, Australia and Europe.

Also remember – ‘Murphy’s Law’ applies!  (not sure if Murphy ever came to Thailand, but I’m sure he would have loved it!)  I sure do!

For more info, email:
with ‘Visa Query’ in the subject line.
* * * * * *

They tell me it is now possible to do the ’90 day’ notification by Internet.
Many people have tried – some have succeeded!
* * * * * *

Enjoy Thailand!

* * * * * ** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

These websites change often – if you find any link is broken please help us by reporting it to:
Subject: attention Brian.

Many Immigration Application Forms can be downloaded here:
TM.7 Extension of Temporary Stay…
TM.8 Re-Entry Permit…
TM.30 Form for House Master / Owner…
TM.47 90-day Report…
Transfer Stamp to New Passport…
Residence Certificate (for Drivers Licence etc)…

For a list of all Thailand’s Embassies worldwide – visit:

For a list of Thailand’s Consulates in UK, visit:

Royal Thai Consulate in Hull is now located out of town: Royal Thai Consulate, Priory Court, Saxon Way, Priory Park West, Hessle, HULL HU13 9PB. Tel: 01482 581668, email: (, website: (

The Office of the Immigration Bureau Bangkok (for Visa extensions & 90-day reporting):  Immigration Office,  Government Center (B),  No. 120 Mu 3,  Chaeng Watthana Soi 7,  Thung Song Hong, Laksi, Bangkok 10210.
Tel: 021 419 889, Fax: 021 438 228 (national Call Center: 1178)
Open :Monday – Friday 08:30-16:30,  Closed for Lunch :12:00-13:00
Closed Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays
GPS Location:  13.879173,100.563842

More info available on ThaiVisa website:

Chonburi Immigration Office, Jomtien, Just south of Pattaya: 75/265, Moo12, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi, Zipcode 20150,
Location: Jomtien Beach Road, Soi 5 (a few kilometres south of Pattaya City)
Tel 038-252-751-4, Fax 038-252-750-4 to 100
GPS: 12.897806,100.871454

List of Thailand’s Embassies World-wide

Thai Ministry of Foreign Affairs – General information (in English)

Thai Ministry of Foreign Affairs – All visa types

Immigration (Royal Thai Police) Visa Rules (in English – pdf download)

Work Permit information (mostly Thai language) –

Thai Customs website in English:

Where are Immigration Office locations in Thailand:-

Key Visa Thailand (A PEC Sponsor):-

An excellent place for Visa – descriptions, laws, answers, addresses, downloadable forms – Thaivisa:
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Individual general questions should be addressed by email
with ‘Visa Query’ in the subject line.

For professional individual advice, contact:

We hope you make it to Paradise – soon!

Proudly powered by WordPress and DPS Worldwide